Friday, March 11, 2011

AN ASSOCIATION

A real time work for a real time purpose- this is how I see the new website coming as. I always wanted to be a part of something real time, something which was different from my course, something extra, something nice. Joining the Manipal The Talk.Net 2.0, I feel there could be a new beginning and I could actually work towards it-work towards making a certain difference in others and hence my life.

Every big work/task needs a small step. I see this website as a small step to a huge ocean of knowledge and improvement in my writing skills. There are a few basic things which make a good website and I feel the Executive Team has put in almost everything that could make it a hooker for students. Also, there are more ideas which are still pouring in and would be uploaded in the near time period.

Every member of the Executive Team has some quality which makes them stand out from the rest be in terms of literally skills, painting drawing, selling a product (publicity mainly) decision making or coming up with the most weirdest and never-heard of ideas. Hence, all in all, the 19 members so far hold an important position in the team and have been working equally hard to get the site to heights of which others can only dream but we CAN achieve.

A site you should look up to and look for as it is going to be the next best thing in the ‘www.’.

No comments:

Post a Comment